Piligrims are requested to travel to the closest Sudarshan Token counter and acquire the allotted darshan date and time Immediately when reaching Tirupati. they will set up their keep at Tirupati or Tirumala and set up visiting native temples accordingly. it’ll tough to urge accommodation at Tirumal throughout weekends, festivals and seasonal vacations. Pilgrims are requested to remain at Tirupati and move to Tirumala in line with the allotted darshan date and time.
PILIGRIM TTD ACCOMMODATION IN TIRUPATI
Pilgrims are given paid accommodation, free Choltries and dormitories at Tirupati.Pilgrims will opt for free halls where bags may be kept within the lockers, sleep within the common hall and build use of common bathrooms and bogs. Such accommodation is accessible at Srinivasam complex, Opp. RTC complex and Bhudevi pilgrim Amenities complex close to Alipiri. Pilgrims can even get free unfurnished rooms and lockers in 2nd Choultry close to Railway station. Pilgrims will avail paid rooms in Srinivasam, III Choultry, Sri Venkateswara Guest House, Alipiri Guest House and Sri Padmavathi Guest House, Tirupati.
SRINIVASAM COMPLEX : It’s located Opp.to RTC complex by ten minutes walk from Railway Station, tirupati. it’s a mega accommodation complex with 560 rooms. There are each A/C and non A/C rooms. A/C ttd devasthanam room tariff is Rs. 600/- where as standard space tariff Rs. 200/-. those that don’t need space will keep their bags within the lockers. Use free bathrooms, and relax within the spacious halls.there are 580 lockers nowadays. the amount are increased as per demand. These halls will accommodate nearly 3000 pilgrims.
Facilities like Sudarsanam, catering, book stalls and RTC buses to travel to Tirumala,Package tour buses, Banking etc., are accessible here. Pilgrims will reserve accommodation in Srinivasam complex twenty days earlier. Pilgrims are requested to require a DD for RS. 200/(ordinary space )or Rs. 600 (for A/C room) in favor of government officer, TTDs, Tirupati and send it to the Dy. government officer, Srinivasam complex, close to RTC Bus station, Tirupati. The allotment letter are sent to the party. The party must bring the allotment letter at the time of taking space. Pilgrims are requested to say the date clearly to avoids any confusion.
SRI VENKATESWARA GUEST HOUSE : it’s located Opp. To Railway Station, Tirupati. There are forty five standard rooms with hooked up tub and bathroom facility. it’s 2 bedded space with hot water facility. the space tariff is Rs. 150/-. there’s no advance reservation for this Guest House.
II & III CHOULTRIES : Sri Govindarajaswamy Choultry (II choultry) and Sri Kodandarama Swamy Choultry (III Choultry) are located opposite the Railway Station, Tirupati. Pilgrims will elapse walk to those choultries. it’s best suited to massive families or parties.there is facility for cooking additionally within the common open space. There are 222 rooms within the II choultry. These are allotted freed from price. Besides these, there’s a pilgrim Amenities complex which may accommodate nearly 2000 pilgrims. There are 104 lockers during this choultry. Pilgrim will deposit their bags in their lockers. There are 206 rooms within the adjacent III Choultry. the space tariff is incredibly nominal Rs. 50/-. it’s 2 bedded accommodation. there’s additionally common cooking facility accessible in the open space. These 2 choultries are ideal for big parties. Pilgrims will park their Tourist buses or vehicles here.
ALIPIRI GUEST HOUSE : It’s located close to Alipiri link Bus station. it’s nearly two kms, off from Railway Station. it’s terribly close to Alipiri, the place from where Tirumala Ghat Roads and Footpath begins. There are forty rooms. the space tariff is Rs. 100/-. These are 2 bedded and with common hot water facility. it’s located at a picturesque place.
BHUDEVI PILGRIM AMENITIES COMPLEX, ALIPIRI : It’s located close to the Alipiri Guest House. it’s a mega pilgrim Amenities complex with three spacious halls. These three spacious halls will accommodate nearly 3000 pilgrims at a time. Pilgrim will keep their bags within the lockers freed from price. they will build use of free bathrooms.
It is best suited to the pilgrims coming back in massive devotees in Tourist buses. Pilgrims will park their tourist buses and vehicles here. personal vehicles exceeding twelve seating capability don’t seem to be allowed on Tirumala Ghat Roads. they need to stay their vehicles here. Pilgrims will alight here and move to Tirumala by RTC buses.
SRI PADMAVATHI GUEST HOUSE : it’s located Opp. To Venkateswara Univesity, Tirupati. it’s nearly two Kilometers from Railway Station, Tirupati. There are thirty eight A/C rooms. the space tariff is from Rs. 300/- to Rs. 1000/- These are all A/c rooms double beded, and with hot water facility. These rooms are allotted VIPs solely. Some rooms also are allotted to the pilgrims on request throughout lean amount. Advance reservation of accommodation at Tirupati is accessible solely at Srinivasam complex.
- Free luggage Transport center: The devotees coming to tirumala from alipiri foot path can utilize free luggage transport facility available at Alipiri Free Luggage Centre. The devtees can handover their luggage at alipiri and collect them back at free luggage transport center at tirumala.
- Drinking water and safety : T.T.Devasthanams is providing drinking water facility to the devotees comin from alipiri to tirumala on foot and security guards for the safety of pilgrims.
- Accommodation facility at Tirumala : Accommodation is being provided in free choultries with free food, locker and toilet facilities to the devotees coming to tirumala.
- Bus facility : TTD and APSRTC Jointly arranged 16 free buses, every 3 minutes in tirumala for the devotees to travel from one place to another place.
- Free Food Facility : Free food is being provided at tirumala for devotees at sri tarigonda vengamamba annaprasadam complex near the temple.
- Distribution of prasadam in Q Complex : the devotees awaiting darsahn in Q complex have the facility of milk and prasadams at free of cost.
- Divya darshan tokens for srivari darsan: Divya darsan tokens are being issued at 3rd Gali Gopuram for the devtees coming alipiri footpath to tirumala for darshan.
- Vehicle facility for physically handicapped and aged persons: Battery run vehicles are being provide from TBC, MBC, Rambagicha guest house to srivari temple at free of cost for physically handicapped, aged and sick persons.
- Kalyanakatta : Free tonsuring and free hot water facility for bath is being provided devotees at kalyanakatta.
- Hot water facility : Free hot water facility is being provided at ANC, GNC, SMC and SNC cottages for devotees at tirumala
Free Medical facility : Free dispensary is being provided at 3rd Galigoprum from Alipiri footpath to tirumala and first aid center at 7th mile . Medical facilities and emergency care for heart patients at ashwini Hospital in tirumala is also being provided.
Tags: Accommodation in Tirumala, accommodation in tirupati, Alipiri, Kalyanakatta, Padmavathi Guest House, Sri Venkateswara Guest House, Srinivasam Complex, TTD Accommodation, TTD Devasthanam, TTD Online Booking