Pilgrims ended up going through issues to hold out in the prolonged queue lines for hrs and days along with young children and old individuals. In purchase to reduce waiting around time of the devotees in the queue compartments and conserve pilgrim’s time and decrease their hardship, Sudarsan/Biometric token was presented. The pilgrims can enter Vaikuntam Queue Advanced-one at the provided day and time and comprehensive Lord Venkateswara darshan within two hrs after entering the queue line.
WHAT IS SUDARSANAM:
‘Sudarsanam’, a bar coded wrist band token, is tied to the right hand wrist. It provides reporting time and date of Lord Venkateswara darshan to the pilgrims. Now wrist band token is changed with biometric token, where thumb impression of the pilgrims along with digital photograph is used and a token is offered with reporting day and time of Lord Venkateswara darshan.Pilgrim’s thumb impression will be verified at Vaikuntam Queue Complicated-1. In circumstance, it does not tally with the thumb effect granted at the counter, the pilgrim will not be authorized for darshan of tirumala darshan tickets online.
BIOMETRIC / SUDARSANAM TOKEN:
Presently, biometric tokens are issued for paid out darshan in all counters positioned at Tirumala and Thirupathi. For free of charge darshan, equally biometrics tokens and Sudarshanam tokens are issued. Gradually wrist band technique will be replaced by biometric program. When electric power failure is program failure occurs, Sudarshan tokens are obtainable at Tirupati only.
Safeguards TO BE Taken :
- Sudarshanam/biometric tokens are issued at the TTD Darshan Tickets counters only. These tokens are not avilable somewhere else in Tirupati and Tirumala.
- Sudarshanam (wrist band tokens) shall not be eradicated until Lord Venkateswara darshan is concluded.
- Sudarshan/biometric tokens are unable to be exchanged with others.
- Eventhough Sudarshanam (wrist band token) gets damp through bathtub ect. It will not be spoiled. It must not be taken off and tied once more. As soon as it is taken off it will grow to be invalid, mainly because the bar code will get ruined and will not tally at Vaikuntam Queue Advanced-1 at the time of entry into the temple.
- Tokens are issued for every single and just about every pilgrim and not for teams. Children, who are below twelve decades require not put on sudarshan. They are allowed totally free for darshan.
- Do not rely on dalalies. For further data, please contect ‘TTD On-line Darshan Tickets Facts Heart ‘ close to by for assist and aid.
Location : Tirupati
- 1st Choultry, opp.Railway station, Tirupati
- RTC Complex, (Balaji link Bus Station) Opp. Railway station, Tirupati
- Srinivasam Complex
- Alipiri Toll-gate
- Alipiri foot-path
- Alipiri Bus-stand
- Renigunta (near Railway station)
- 2nd New Choultry (behind Railway station)
LOCATION : TIRUMALA
- Rambagicha Guest House ( near bus station)
- PAC – I (PAID)
Paid Sudarshan- biometric tokens are available for Rs.50/ (two laddus free after darsan).
ONLINE BIOMETRIC TOKEN BASED SUDARSAN
The TTD have released on-line Sudarshan-biometric tokens outsaid Tirupathi and Tirumala.Pilgrims coming from considerably-off places want not wait at Thirupathi for darsan date and time slot for Lord Venkateswara darshan.Pilgrims can take biometric tokens at their centers from 3 times to 60 days in progress. Pilgrims can pick darshan day and time subject to availability. Pilgrims who want to have Tirupati Balaji darshan can pay out Rs.fifty/- (two laddus cost-free)and take biometric token. Every pilgrim has to occur and acquire the biometric token. It is not issued for 1 personal representing the total friends and family or teams.
Exactly where TO REPORT FOR Lord Venkateswara DARSHAN:
Paid Sudarshanam/biometric token holders have to report at Vaikuntam Queue Complicated-I 1 hour prior to darshan time allotted to them.
Free Sudarshanam/biometric token holders haveto report at ‘Supadham’ That is between Vaikuntam Queue Complicated-I and Hatiramji Mutt.
DARSHAN With no SUDARSANAM/BIOMETRIC TOKENS:
Pilgrims without Sudarsanam/biometric token can go to Vaikuntam Queue Complex-II for darshan. Their achievable darshan time is displayed at the entrance gate itself.
In next article we could get the information about E Sudarsanam Tickets from Bangalore and TTD Online Darshan Booking from Chennai.
Tags: e sudarsanam cost, e sudarshanam, e-sudarsanam, sudarsanam tickets from bangalore, sudarsanam tokens, ttd online darshan booking from chennai, ttd online darshan booking tokens, ttd online darshan tickets